Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


I am all tangled up in my love for you!

Christmas is a time for family. Family, and children, are really what make Christmas so special. I do enjoy family and wish I could be with more of my family, or my future family this Christmas Season. I was Skypeing with them this evening just sitting on a chair, watching, and listening to all the commotion as parents and siblings prepared everything for the morning festivities. It was fun, just listening and being a part of the chaos. I love my family! I miss them. It was funny. I was on my dad's computer and my brother in Iraq was on his wife's computer. She is a hoot! My whole family is a hoot! a bunch of hoots...you would think it was an owl refuge how many hoots there are!

I am thankful for the Gift of Jesus Christ, the gift that was given that first Christmas. The reason for this celebration. It saddens me to see how much people have forgotten that, or do not want to celebrate "Christmas" so they choose to make up their own holiday to think about this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment